A37 Dragonfly interior color

I am doing some photo research on my Dragonfly and I have a bunch of interior photos. However, the shade of grey appears to differ between photos, and I'm guessing the production birds were painted one color; could anyone enlighten me to what it is, or if you've built one a reference to a hobby paint shade would be appreciated.

BTW, this is the Trumpy kit, and the fit of the major parts, mocked up, is excellent. I bought a lot of extras for this kit; Quickboost seats, Eduard color PE, True Details drop tanks....I can't wait!

WH

Yes, Dark Gull gray should be the color to use, although it can vary a little in shade depending on how weathered it is. And yes, Eduard at least to me tends to use a color shade that is too light, which is one reason why I don't often use their color etch.

Yes, Dark Gull Gray is the appropriate color. Cockpits in 1:1 scale aren't painted as one monolithic assembly as we tend to do our models so you will find differing shades of the basic color. I remember seeing panels in our P-3s that were even more like Seaplane Gray on the side and center consoles. But overall, FS 36231 is correct.