As has been said...updating the forum program to remove the Google redirect is the first course of action....working on that first. A call has been sent out to Neo for his assistance.

Ok....the reason the redirection issues was not dealt with long ago was that my wife had cancer and my focus was on that.

Then I was going to get it sorted but discovered the PHP programs running the forum program would need to be updated. My current hosting company does not offer the higher version of PHP needed.

Then my wife and I decided to fix up our house and downsize......the fixing up part has taken over 1 year...while I was working long hours at my job. Our house is currently for sale.

I'm looking into a new hosting company that offers managed dedicated servers with PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.0. Once the new hosting company is found....the forum database will need to be expertly moved to the new hosting company along with the domain names.

Then the forums program will need to be updated.

That will fix this problem.

Currently I'm looking for a hosting company with reasonably priced managed dedicated servers with PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.0

Ok....the reason the redirection issues was not dealt with long ago was that my wife had cancer and my focus was on that.

Then my wife and I decided to fix up our house and downsize......the fixing up part has taken over 1 year...while I was working long hours at my job. Our house is currently for sale.

Steve,

I think people forget that a thing called life does get in the way for some folks.

As mentioned earlier, I am willing to kick in some bucks, that is if money is an issue in any of this (and when is it not?). I would do so happily, all you need do is drop me a hint, pm or whatever else may work for you.

Rick