C-54D 1/72 at Hobby Lobby

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip. Picked up one today with the 40% off coupon. Big box, wonder what the wife will say when I bring it in the door hahaha!

Good thing Sprue Bros still have the second Caracal sheet for this kit in stock...

-Derek

• 1 month later...

Glad the forums are back!

I finally opened up my C-54 kit last month when the forums were down.  Much to my dismay, the instructions and decals were missing from my kit.  I contacted Revell's customer service to get replacements on the 16th of September.  It said to allow up to 8 weeks to hear back from Revell Germany...

-Derek

On 10/9/2016 at 8:40 AM, viking73 said:

Glad the forums are back!

I finally opened up my C-54 kit last month when the forums were down.  Much to my dismay, the instructions and decals were missing from my kit.  I contacted Revell's customer service to get replacements on the 16th of September.  It said to allow up to 8 weeks to hear back from Revell Germany...

-Derek

My experience with RoG to the US is about 1 month. 

To get you started, you can get the instruction sheet from here in PDF format:  http://www.revell.com/support/instructions.html

Search the page for "80-4877" or "C-54" (without the quotes) and they are there. 

Only time I had to request parts was for a Revell Mig-21 with missing decals, and it took 5 weeks to arrive to Maryland, though for the first 4 weeks of that they hadn't even shipped.

(Can check the status of your request here:  http://www.revell.com/support/parts-request-status.html )

Thanks for the info gents! 

Jameslp - didn't know I could check my status.  I checked and it said "Your parts request is being processed by Revell Germany".  So nothing has shipped yet then.  Nice links, thank you.  The instruction .pdf is nice to have. 

I just might be able to start this one now.

-Derek