Z-M 1/48 F-4J.......Ummm, yeah, it's pretty awesome!

Holding a sample in my hands now and comparing it to the Academy F-4J. The Z-M kit is so much nicer and just captures the look of the Phantom better than any other kit I have seen. The photos posted on line simply don't do it justice.

Holding a sample in my hands now and comparing it to the Academy F-4J. The Z-M kit is so much nicer and just captures the look of the Phantom better than any other kit I have seen. The photos posted on line simply don't do it justice.

Word.

Based on the photos I've seen, it will still need Jeffrey's canopy details but not much else. I'm looking forward to this one!!!

Ben

Ben, I think I saw some sort of insert block for inside the canopies included, but not sure how detailed it is.

But posable stabilators with PE cover plates would be a nice feature as well, wouldn't it?

We'll see what's needed when the kit arrives. I tried to email Christopher from ZM about the kit, but it looks like his email has changed.

Dave, just to be sure, I was talking about the kit - I know the real tanks have a constant width centre section, but the ZK kit ones look like they get wider towards the front.

Cheers,

Jeffrey