Resin Pit For Revell Tornado

I can't seem to find anything online but I'm wondering if there's a usable resin cockpit for the Revell Tornados yet. I think it was CMK that had one but had some major fit issues? The cockpit detail really isn't all that bad in the kit except for the HUDs for the front and back. Those look pretty cheesy compared to trt. Seems like someone would step up with this kit having been out for a while now as well as its critical acclaim.

Thanks.

I have the CMK pit. While the fit was good, it was harder to properly align the forward fuselage halves with the bottom part since it lacks the support parts that come with the plastic kit. The seats are fine, casting quality is good. A lot of the details however are incorrect or lacking. The backseaters MFDs seem too small, wires are lacking and CMK provided a wall behind the front seat that doesn't exist in the real plane. So next time, I would rather spend some time on correcting and improving the kit pit and maybe add some seats and PE. Or wait for an Aires pit that may never come...

I have the Black Box resin cockpit and it is excellent... the only drawback is that it does not include any photoetched parts for the canopy (as all the BB pits).

Ah, I believe they are talking about the 1/48th scale tonka pit. While the BB pit is good it's in 1/32nd scale.