A few sheets are almost gone..

Folks, thanks once again for the phenomenal interest in the latest batch of products as well as older releases. A bunch of items are now gone:

• CD48084 (1/48 O-2 Skymaster) is sold out.
  • CD48138 (1/48 F-117 Nighthawk is sold out.
  • CD72019 (1/72 F-16 Next Gen Vipers) is sold out.
  • CD144021 (1/144 C-133 Globemaster) is sold out.

Kursad, I was just going through your website and noticed that CD144021 Douglas C-133 Cargomaster has already sold out, ahead of others, such as CD144010, CD144013, CD144014, & CD144016.  Curiouser and curioser!  I already have at least one of every 1/144 Caracal sheet except the C-5B/M sheet. (After all, how many C-5s do you need?)  Are they close to selling out, or is it a function of simply slow demand?  K/r, Dutch

11 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad, I was just going through your website and noticed that CD144021 Douglas C-133 Cargomaster has already sold out, ahead of others, such as CD144010, CD144013, CD144014, & CD144016.  Curiouser and curioser!  I already have at least one of every 1/144 Caracal sheet except the C-5B/M sheet. (After all, how many C-5s do you need?)  Are they close to selling out, or is it a function of simply slow demand?  K/r, Dutch

I have fewer than 100 in stock for all of the sheets you mentioned. Obviously not everything will sell at the same speed - CD144021 was for a brand new kit for a subject that was never done in injection molding for that scale. And the kit decals are basically unusable for anyone who takes the hobby seriously. That is a winning a combination and other Caracal sheets in the same situation have also sold out very quickly (C-141, C-5 etc.)

• 3 months later...

Sure - the following are all endangered and will disappear anytime:

-CD48124: 1/48 F-7 Next Generation Fishbeds  (about 5-6 remaining)

-CD48047: 1/48 SA-16 Albatross  (10 or so remaining. I am sad to see this one go - it had a great run, and is still the only way to build an accurate USAF Albatross from the Trumpeter kit. But I don't think I will be reprinting it in the next 3-4 years)

-CD48134: 1/48 F-94A/B Starfire Part 1 (about 5 remaining. I will do a Part 2 in a couple of months, but this is also not coming back anytime soon)

-CD48097: 1/48 RAAF Mirage III Part 2 (4-5 remaining. I put 5 extra stencilling sheets in each of these; so you will get a lifetime supply of RAAF Mirage III stencils/common markings. I know the Website says they are sold out - just order a RAAF Hawk sheet (CD48108) and send me an email that says you want the MIrage III sheet instead)

Edited by KursadA

The CD48097 "super packs" are now all gone - thanks for your interest!

• CD48124:  all gone. Thanks!
  • CD48047: Now have only 5 remaining after a flurry of orders to snag one.
  • CD48134: 3 remaining
  • CD48026: (Mig-29 international): Only 4 remaining

• 2 weeks later...

The 1/72 scale B-58 Hustler sheet is gone. 

A few more sheets are about to sell out - get yours now before they become impossible to get.

Edited by KursadA

The FB-111A and F-4F sheets are sold out. I received almost simultaneous orders for the two FB-111As from two of you; so I will issue each you a refund for one of them and send you one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...