A few sheets are almost gone..

CD72077 and CD144016 were sold out promptly - I still have a few of the others remaining. 

-CD72028: 1/72 T-45 Goshawk  (5 remaining)

-CD72042: 1/72 RAF Battle of Britain Typhoon  (4 remaining)

-CD72077: 1/72 SAC B-52

-CD144016: 1/144 KC-10

22 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  When CD72077 sells out, will you be printing CD72097 & 98 next? Afterall, the Modelcollect B-52G&H have been out for awhile now. K/r,  Dutch 

Yes, these are in the works and will be available before the end of the year.

Edited by KursadA
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The current "endangered species" list is:

• CD72087: 1/72 F-15 Eagle "The Early Years":  7-8 remaining of this one
  • CD72117: 1/72 USAF C-130 - this is in fact marked "sold out" at the Web site and orders disabled, but I found a few more (4-5) in the packing room. Please send me a PM and I will sell you one.
Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Drifterdon said:

Kursad, I just tried to purchase as copy of 48219 B-26K Counter Invader and I got a sold out pop up when it went to Paypal for payment.   Your web site is still showing available.

This must be a glitch - I still have many in stock and I just checked that the PayPal button shows the correct inventory - can you please try again? 

2 minutes ago, KursadA said:

This must be a glitch - I still have many in stock and I just checked that the PayPal button shows the correct inventory - can you please try again? 

It worked this time Kursad.   Thanks for getting back with me.

• 2 months later...

The following sheets are about to be sold out - not likely to reprint any of these.

Edited by KursadA
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kursad- I like that you have some early / 2-seat A-7 SLUF collections but would you consider doing a sheet of Air Wing 11 participants in Operation Praying Mantis from 1988?  I would love to build out an attack bird from VA-22 in low-viz markings and there just aren't any other low-viz offerings out there since Furball quit printing.  I don't think you'd have any left over if you sent a batch out for printing.  Just an idea... 🙂

Edited by gwaktek