A few sheets are almost gone..

I have very low stock of a few sheets remaining - I will not be reprinting any of these, so here is your chance to order them before they are gone for good:

-CD72011 - 1/72 F-101B Voodoo (SOLD OUT)

-CD72044 - 1/72 Dornier Do-228  (SOLD OUT)

-CD48035 - 1/48 Air National Guard F-4C/D Part 1 (SOLD OUT)

-CD48080 - 1/48 F-15 Lakenheath Eagles (SOLD OUT)

-CD32010 - 1/32 Air National Guard F-4C/D Part 1 (SOLD OUT)

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

CD48035 (ANG F-4C/D Phantom Part 1) is sold out. I will not be reprinting it, it has already been reprinted once and has sold very well over the last three years. Time to move on to new subjects. Get one from resellers while you still can.

CD48036 is also running low, although not at the single digits yet so it is not included in the list above. I just updated the list.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Kursad,

the link isn't working (the hyperlinked URL points to 72041 but your website then redirects to 72014).

The same happens when I go to your website directly, then to 1/72nd scale sheets and click on 72041 - it redirects to 72014, the NATO moped ...

HTH

Best

Thorsten

This redirection is a weird "feature" of the server software that my hosting company - when it think a page (cd72041) does not exist, it redirects the visitor to a page it thinks is alphabetically close(cd72014), instead of displaying a "page not found" error. 

I just refreshed the page and it should take a few minutes to propagate into the server pool - hopefully it should be up soon. 

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

This redirection is a weird "feature" of the server software that my hosting company - when it think a page (cd72041) does not exist, it redirects the visitor to a page it thinks is alphabetically close(cd72014), instead of displaying a "page not found" error. 

autocorrect - lol

For whatever reason the change is not propagating - oh well. I will take a closer look and see if it is impacting other product pages. In the meantime, I have only 3 of this sheet left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated to add a couple more sheets that are selling out - both the 1/32 F-117 sheet (CD32001) and 1/48 scale ANG Phantom Part 2 sheet are selling out. I also have only 1 x CD32003 remaining. I will not reprint any of these.

Edited by KursadA

Last 3 copies of the F-117 sheet.

If you believe anyone else is going to do a Cartograf-printed 1/32 scale F-117 sheet, I salute you - the world needs more optimists like you ;-)

Edited by KursadA