crazies job to place get fired from

I worked for Lowes for 11 years got sick one week and developed seizures had to quit to much of a liability. can not drive any more. here is good news that I get to do some volunteers at senor center. the funny : :woo:/> : and now the very sad pat they fired me today for taking to long to do the dishes what a man to that's wants to but can't :crying2:/>

Edited by dean spirkoff

Cheer up man here my story from 10 years ago

I was once working for a subcontractor group of Benetti Azimut,three guys schemed on me and I got fired cause after they intentionally screwed up a job on a nearly finished yacht they made a up story of me telling them "if you don't like it,then sue me"

Too bad on board security cameras showed them otherwise

Worked the night shift as a Noise Preventor Representative at the Melbourne Hotel & Apartments. My task only consisted in taking telephone complaints from guests who complained of noise coming from a neighboring room. The I had to go prowling the corridor to monitor where the annoying noises came from. First warning was to gently knock on the offendor's door to warn them to keep it low.

Second warning I had to ring on the doorbell and ask the offendor whether they hadn't understood my first warning. Ask them to quit it all over again.

Third warning I could open the door to the offendor's room and bash them up if they got rowdy-dowdy.

Only lasted two nights at that post 'cause I guess I got a tad carried away on a third warning. :rolleyes:

My first job in a body shop as the painter lasted exactly one week. I was fresh out of tech school. Manager said I did things the right way and didn't take shortcuts to speed things up. I shook his had and thanked him for firing me instead of bringing my standards down to his level. Two years later his dad saw me working at a friend's shop. Said he was going to hire me away from him. The boss chuckled and said, "Damned fool, you already had him and your son fired him". Next time I saw his son at a Christmas party I was getting the stink eye from him due to the behind chewing he got from Dad. monketdance4.gif

Edited by Scott Smith

My first job out of school was working at a holiday resort driving the waterski boat & teaching people to sail.....and consorting with the bosses 17yo daughter :unsure:

He was none too pleased about the later, but he still hired me the next summer hols because the guests preferred me taking them out than him (he was a bit grumpy).

Had an awkward situation the 2nd year when his daughter was there again & keen as mustard, but I'd had my first year at Uni and had lost interest. Still feel really bad about ditching the poor girl, she was a very nice person, but when you are 18 you tend to be a bit of a heartless/ignorant/selfish bugger. Would love to see her again and apologise....34yrs later.

I worked for Lowes for 11 years got sick one week and developed seizures had to quit to much of a liability. can not drive any more. here is good news that I get to do some volunteers at senor center. the funny : :woo:/>/>/> : and now the very sad pat they fired me today for taking to long to do the dishes what a man to that's wants to but can't :crying2:/>/>/>

Dean,

I am a bit confused by your post. Did you work at Lowe's for 11 years and then was let go/fired for health reasons? The reason I ask is because I currently work at Lowe's and am having some management problems and was wondering if now would be a good time to drag up/quite before I was fired. Thanks for the information.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Found this picture of her waiting patiently for you.....

http://img.mypopulars.com/images/jennifer-hawkins/Jennifer-Hawkins-59.jpg

:lol: , yeah that's how I remember her....in about 1982.

Actually, I think I found her Twitter feed (no-one can hide these days thanks to the good ole Interweb). She's a big refugee advocate here, living in Brisbane by the looks.

:lol:/> , yeah that's how I remember her....in about 1982.

Actually, I think I found her Twitter feed (no-one can hide these days thanks to the good ole Interweb). She's a big refugee advocate here, living in Brisbane by the looks.

Ask if you can be a refugee to her heart.

Yes but my apple pie and custard was a delight. Btw, can someone recommend a good nose hair trimmer ?

Disposable, propane cigarette lighters work well at getting rid of loose threads on uniforms. They should work for nose hairs as well.