That is really nice. I admire people who can restore old cars.

There is an old guy who lives on a farm not far from us who has a whole paddock full of old VWs - Beetles, Combis etc.

Also our neighbour (very rich, a lovely bloke) has 2 huge sheds full of restored vintage cars (one alone worth $1M apparently) plus some old ones including VWs sitting in the paddock. He even has a James Bond Aston Martin look-alike.

He also lets me fly-fish for bass in his little dam, which is great when I need a fly-fishing fix but can't be bothered driving somewhere!

1 year? You move fast. Any before pics? I did a fastback Mustang and it took me 15 years, but 7 years off.Close friend just got bit by the bug bug. He picked up a '65 and wanted to Baja it. We talked him down and he's keeping it a street car. Body is rough though. I told him rat rod bug. He's about to order a Berg engine and Trans for it.

I should have it somewhere. In reality I bought this in a very good condition.

Although some metal work in the floor and fender. New rust prevention and paint job and replace alot of new chrome and detail parts.

New interiors as well. Ah, new bumpers, wheeldrive, headlamps, etc.

Edited by Greenghost