Thank You Steve

Hi Steve,

Another year and once again our sincere thanks for obliging our models and to showcase our country.

We thank you most kindly and when are you going to make the trip down.......the guys are waiting 😁

Thanks again Sir

On behalf of Thomas & Aidy n myself

Best regards

Hi Steve,

Another year and once again our sincere thanks for obliging our models and to showcase our country.

We thank you most kindly and when are you going to make the trip down.......the guys are waiting

Thanks again Sir

On behalf of Thomas & Aidy n myself

Best regards

Thanks Brian...it is an impressive update.....you guys do it big each year. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A trip to Malaysia is in my future. I plan to spend the next few winters in the Philippines...which is very close to Malaysia. Do you guys all live in the same city?

Yes it is Steve....Philipines is close by just a short....Thomas is in Penang the rest of us are close to the capital K.L ....let us know ....we can get Thomas down or we can try and go up to Penang......not an issue....if you travel during June or July next year, you can catch the hobby convention in Penang...lots of Asian or China brands will be there as with a model display of sorts......I am told....they did one this year as well.........

Best Regards and always a treat - thanks for accommodating us....on ARC

Brian