1/32 Lot for sale!! Trumpeter, Tamiya, Academy

Good day everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your parts of the country and/or world. I am coming here today with a mini-stash sell off similar to what I did last year by moving several things at once at a great price. I am clearing out more space just because I have way too much stuff, that I know I wont get around to building in the next several years at best. So my loss can be your gain. I have this particular lot priced to move today. I have included quotes from one of the better American online shops to do some comparing. Mine are absolutely bottom dollar! MY PRICES ARE THE BOTTOM QUOTE, not the TOP LISTING!!! Shipping will be via 2 boxes and I am looking to keep this in the CONUS 48. I will be shipping USPS, and I know sometimes I have had to keep people on the hook waiting for shipment (thanks for your patience!) However, I will have a good amount of free time this weekend so I WILL get them out on time this weekend if purchased today through Friday. I can divide them up into 2 lots, but at least 2 kits must be purchased before I will do that. Please ask any questions and make any offers you may have. Thanks, and take care!!!

1/32 Kit Lot

The below prices are current from Spruebrothers, and those prices are pretty good/lower compared to current MSRP:

Academy F/A-18C "Golden Dragons" (The Academy A kit is the only one they have in stock, and it is listed at $150)

Aires F/A-18C/D Open Exhaust Cans $33

Tamiya P-51D $146

Trumpeter A-6E TRAM $200

Trumpeter A-1H Skyraider $103

Price for all listed above $632

HERE ARE MY PRICES:

Academy C Hornet WITH Exhaust cans $90

Tamiya 1/32 P-51D Mustang $95

Trumpeter A-6E TRAM Intruder $140

Trumpeter A-1H Skyraider $75

Price for all listed above $400 plus $35 shipping CONUS 48