Is Sandle Hobbies still in business?

Hi guys, just wanted to ask whether this outfit is legit? I placed an order with them 3 days ago, and other than the automatic email order confirmation, haven't heard anything yet. The phone number listed on their webpage is also not attended.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Doesn't seem like they are in business?

They are in business but response is poor as you have noticed. The do not respond to emails for some unknown reason.

Did you order items that were 'in stock' or 'available'?

They source a lot of their stuff from Hannants, so if it is 'available' they don't have it, they can get it. And since they get it from Hannants it could be months before they get.

BTW the Sandle shop is a second job for them not their full time work.

They frequent our club meetings in Canberra but I have never asked why they never respond to emails, etc.

I did order a PE fret, and it said it was in stock.

Might as well forget about what I ordered.

Oh boy............ :bandhead2:/>

They are in business but response is poor as you have noticed. The do not respond to emails for some unknown reason.

They source a lot of their stuff from Hannants, so if it is 'available' they don't have it, they can get it. And since they get it from Hannants it could be months before they get.

They frequent our club meetings in Canberra but I have never asked why they never respond to emails, etc.

Edited by lulldapull

Hi Ray,

I had the same experience with them a few years ago, so i have never brought from them since. its a shame really, a simple email to let you know how your order is progressing.

Brendon

can i just ask why this thread is in the jet modeling forum!???

...i wish people care a little more about throwing their junk thread everywhere...(the thread may be totally legit... lets hope that people care more when they throw garbage in the can, not in the sink... look at what you're doing please!)

...and wish mods could delete those threads as fast as they appear...

can i just ask why this thread is in the jet modeling forum!???

...i wish people care a little more about throwing their junk thread everywhere...(the thread may be totally legit... lets hope that people care more when they throw garbage in the can, not in the sink... look at what you're doing please!)

...and wish mods could delete those threads as fast as they appear...

Perhaps the PE fret is for a jet model???

• 1 month later...

So, I have had an order placed with Sandle Hobbies for one set of decals and four PE sets which has been outstanding for two months. No charge on my credit card statement yet, so I am wondering if I should order from another source. R/ Dutch  

11 hours ago, Dutch said:

So, I have had an order placed with Sandle Hobbies for one set of decals and four PE sets which has been outstanding for two months. No charge on my credit card statement yet, so I am wondering if I should order from another source. R/ Dutch  

Do it, you get no response from them until it comes off the card and turns up on you doorstep. Their comms are shocking.