That's it folks - the GB has come to an end. Thanks to all who participated, we ended up with 29 finished models, which is exceptionally good. If you're quick, and can get any further models finished by the end of today (1st) I'll include them in the prize draw.

I've now asked our sponsors to pick their winning kits - notifications will be sent in due course.

So I've been able to keep my streak of not completing a GB intact. Though it's not something I'm especially proud of, I did actually get pretty far along on this one. Great job to all that completed some really great builds. Thanks Vince for doing a great job as Mod. Don

That's it folks - the GB has come to an end. Thanks to all who participated, we ended up with 29 finished models, which is exceptionally good.

Thanks for being the mod for this Group Build. I got one and half done, which is better than I usually do.

Darwin

Thanks Vince I echo the setiments off all the rest. Thank you for organizing the go. It was more special to me as I belong to a S.E Asian country and it was great to see less built subjects being showcased

Rgds

Brian

• 6 months later...