On 02/09/2016 at 5:48 PM, Ryan Hothersall said:

First one for me is a 1:72 Italeri/Zvezda Su-25 in Uzbek markings, then thinking about the 1:72 Czech MiG-15SB fighter bomber.

If it's still ok to enter the MiG-15bisSB, as it is well advanced being painted. I have the in progress photos etc as I started it during the site outage.

I started an Italeri A-26C Invader for this GB when the forum was down. I was hoping to build it a French one in Algeria in a nice black scheme, but it turns out the kit decals are for a training unit, and the decals are not particularly accurate anyway. Not very surprising, considering it's an Italeri kit, but still annoying. I'm also not too happy with the kit cockpit, it's all a bit basic. So at this moment I'm not sure if I will continue this kit, or pick something else.

14 hours ago, Romeo Delta said:

Hi All. 

Is an AH-64 Apache allowed? Fired the first shots of Desert Storm and OIF so thats kinda Strike, Close Air Support?

all Good to Go. Welcome to the GB

6 hours ago, Dan the Exile said:

Hi all,

I am feeling inspired and will build the age old Airfix Aichi D3A1 Val. If I can find it in the attic.

Regards

Dan

Looking forward to Dan, and welcome to the GB

Throwing my hat into the ring. Subject will be the HobbyBoss 1/48 (more like 1/50) J-29B Tunnan painted up in Congo crisis UN colors. It started life as a fighter, but it was very effective in taking out Katangan targets with both its guns and rockets and it looks good in the interesting camo it wore.

Edited by Jay Chladek
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am trying to get my 4 done by the deadline. I am hoping to get the flat coat on them this weekend and then its just removing masking and doing lights. I should have them done on the deadline but I may be a day or two late with pictures. The end of this is coming a lot faster than I imagined. having a young one around takes a ton of my free time.

Sean