Use this thread if you're in need of things to hang from aircraft, and also if you're after specific markings, or other parts.

I would encourage GB participants to trade parts with one-another, but if you want to buy and/or sell, that is fine as well.

Cool, I am looking for 2 1/72 GBU-10, 2000 lb bombs for my Balkan Rats CF-18A.

I have a Hasegawa weapons set in 1/72 but it has Mk 81, 82, 83, 84 and snakes

also daisy cutters. Will trade bomb for bomb or pay for what it's worth. Thanks---John

Cool, I am looking for 2 1/72 GBU-10, 2000 lb bombs for my Balkan Rats CF-18A.

I have a Hasegawa weapons set in 1/72 but it has Mk 81, 82, 83, 84 and snakes

also daisy cutters. Will trade bomb for bomb or pay for what it's worth. Thanks---John

PM inbound John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2016 at 2:06 PM, bikerider said:

Just wondering if anyone can point me to a picture showing the underside of an F4-G in Euro 1 camo?

I did the Google search and didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Sorry, bit late on parade! Dunno if this pic of a Spangdahlem Spook helps -not my property, so link only:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l613/sixtyonesixty/RealF4GWW.jpg

6 hours ago, Lancer512 said:

Does anybody have 1/72 scale LAU-117/A single launch rails for the AGM-65, as seen on A-10s and F-18s?

Or at least if someone here can tell me which kit includes them, I would be more than happy.

Not as such, but if you want a Maverick that is, well, a bit more Mavericky than most you could do no better than North Star's gem-like package, which includes the Rail, natch. The detail on these has to be seen to be appreciated (especially around the hot end of the missile, which has all the tiniest nuts 'n' bolts!).

Go on -because you're worth it!

On 2016-11-19 at 10:48 AM, ChippyWho said:

Sorry, bit late on parade! Dunno if this pic of a Spangdahlem Spook helps -not my property, so link only:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l613/sixtyonesixty/RealF4GWW.jpg

Ya a bit late but thanks anyway.  By the time I read this I'd already painted mine - twice as it worked out.  I ended up using the paint guide provided with the kit, and with the decals I bought.  Good enough.  Pictures would have been good, but.... I'm pleased with how my Phantom is coming. 

Thanks for thinking of this request