Put your completed builds here. Maybe a short description of kit, scale, materials, and anything extra you may want to include. Then fill a page with pictures but try to limit it to one page. Think that equals 5-6 photos I believe.

Get crackin Boys n Gals.

• 1 month later...

Trumpter 1/48 A-3B bomber with Furball decals and Furball canopy masks. The build itself is OOB however the wings are not glued in place. They are held in place with a length of coat hanger bent to shape. Just in case I ever need to take the wings off and move the model. It is a massive kit. Way bigger then the Lancaster I was thinking of building (and still might) for this GB. The only (1/48) kit I have that is bigger is my CC-130J Hercules.

With a 72 scale Hasegawa which is now on the giveaway pile.

DSC_0363_1.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

And, the air-wing. Back in the day.....

DSC_0362_1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here is my build for this GB. It's the Vintage Tamiya 1/100 B-52D. It was built OOB. I used SAC bomber green, SAC bomber tan (from spray can) and green drab for the camo colors. The underside is black Mr Color Finishing Surfacer. 

6uzZKCD.jpg

q9F2Ls3.jpg

sCfD61H.jpg

ssdW9w9.jpg

Thanks for following,

Mike

• 1 month later...