Moving ARC Forums

8 minutes ago, Berkut said:

I suspect that anyone still getting the warning is because FF remembers it from the old site - not actually because there is a warning. I would clean out the cache.

Thanks,like the new avatar:wave:

Welcome back ARC!  Thanks for all the hard work, Steve and all that was involved.  Made the crappy hurricane a nightmare. I actually had to play My Little Pony for 8 hours.......

Thanks for your commitment, without getting committed.....

-Jim

This malware warning was apparent since at least a couple of months, before the upgrade of the forum. With Chrome browser - whatever i did - i couldn`t enter the site. So i installed Mozilla and the red warning screen again appears, but there is an "ignore" option and it allows me to enter the site. So since a couple of months I use Mozilla exclusively for ARC. :) It takes a few more clicks and it`s not exactly nice, but it`s NICE.

I'm happy to report the warning has gone away (on Firefox) & its nice to see something approaching normality. At least, having been through the Britmodeller update, the new format is familiar. Not sure I'm a big fan of bits of it but appreciate the fact that Steve & Mike over on BM are stuck with what they have to a large degree. Thanks for your efforts Steve.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
21 hours ago, davevw said:

I'm sill getting the warning on Safari (Mac). I can't click the ignore, because it will make me click it every.....single.... time....

I get the same warning from Safari; however, I do not get the warning from Edge (Windows 10 version of Internet Explorer), or Vista.

18 minutes ago, cafe said:

OK, no warning yesterday but I got it today. Why?

18 minutes ago, cafe said:

OK, no warning yesterday but I got it today. Why?

Same problem for me as well.  Cleared out the cookies but it is back again like a bad habit ;(

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Steve, one feature I liked on the old board was the forum jump dialog. Would you please add that to your Eventually To Do list.

Can you explain what that is?

• SBARC unpinned this topic