SBARC

Moving ARC Forums

88 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, crushkill said:

I think photobucket is down.  The only images that load on my phone are ones from Flickr or other hosts

Ah, you might be right. ...there's a  "Down for maintenance" sign at the bucket home page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Aigore said:

Ah, you might be right. ...there's a  "Down for maintenance" sign at the bucket home page.

 

Does this mean it's working better than usual...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crushkill said:

I think photobucket is down.  The only images that load on my phone are ones from Flickr or other hosts

 

Awesome...thanks for getting this sorted for me.  :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2016 at 9:34 PM, Kaibutsu said:

 

Hi Steve,

 

The e-mail address is correct & there are no forum e-mails ending up in my spam folder.

 

Thanks for the help.

It is very much appreciated.

Andrew

 

 

It appears this feature does not work.  I'm not sure why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Steve,

 

All of your hard work and expense are appreciated..perhaps more then you will ever know. You provide an amazing source of information and friendship and I wish you the best.

 

Harry

Lutz, FL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, STEN8 said:

Dear Steve,

 

All of your hard work and expense are appreciated..perhaps more then you will ever know. You provide an amazing source of information and friendship and I wish you the best.

 

Harry

Lutz, FL

 

Thanks Harry....that is very kind of you to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SBARC said:

 

It appears this feature does not work.  I'm not sure why.

 

Steve,

 

I appreciate your quick response and help in trying to fix the e-mail problem.

I'll just have to check-in more regularly.

 

Thanks a lot buddy!

Andrew

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaibutsu said:

 

Steve,

 

I appreciate your quick response and help in trying to fix the e-mail problem.

I'll just have to check-in more regularly.

 

Thanks a lot buddy!

Andrew

 

 

 

I do find the notifications feature at the op of the page to be quite simple to use and very helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Steve, thank you very much for upgrading the forum without changing the external appearance!! Only one thing, I put a champagne bottle on the fridge to celebrate my 1000th post because I was 99X before the upgrade and now I noticed that only have 718, the rest are missing!! I know it is not an important issue but I wanted to cheer with some cold champagne... :beer4:

 

Thank you again for your great work.

Regards,

I.Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 4:40 AM, I.Martin said:

Hello Steve, thank you very much for upgrading the forum without changing the external appearance!! Only one thing, I put a champagne bottle on the fridge to celebrate my 1000th post because I was 99X before the upgrade and now I noticed that only have 718, the rest are missing!! I know it is not an important issue but I wanted to cheer with some cold champagne... :beer4:

 

Thank you again for your great work.

Regards,

I.Martin

 

 

Enjoy the champagne.  :beer4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SBARC said:

 

 

Enjoy the champagne.  :beer4:

Hello Steve, of course I'll do, I'll toast you and all ARC friends around the world! :thumbsup:

 

Thank you Steve, you're very kind!

Best regards,

I.Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, I.Martin said:

Hello Steve, of course I'll do, I'll toast you and all ARC friends around the world! :thumbsup:

 

Thank you Steve, you're very kind!

Best regards,

I.Martin

You are now at 1001 posts.  :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disreguard

Edited by balls47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now