ARC Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ccrqw

1/48 JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J decals

Hoping you can point me in the right direction to purchase 1/48 JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J decals for a project I am working on.

There is no 1/48 UH-60J decal sheet from Caracal. I did announce them some years back - it was a joint project with a resin aftermarket producer, who was going to release a full UH-60J conversion set at the time. They decided not to go ahead with the conversion set, so I never got the decals printed.

I am not going to let the artwork go to waste, though - they will be part of an international UH-60 sheet that I am working on right now, slated to be released sometime in early 2017. There will be at least 2-3 UH-60J options on that sheet.

Kursad,

Any chance of reducign the UH-60 International sheet to 1:72 scale?  I purchased a Hasegawa or Fujimi (can't remember which one) 1/72 UH-60J box with two kits inside and no decals.  Along the way, someone gave me a set of JASDF UH-60J (yellow/white) decals, but I have been looking for a set of JMSDF UH-60J (red/white) decals for the other kit. 

R/ Dutch 

I will certainly scale this future sheet down to 1/72 soon after I do the 1/48 scale. Sometime in early 2017.

Mucho gracias, Senor!  It'll take me that long to save my money once I buy all the other decals I want from you anyhow!

Is there any news about this sheet possibly being produced down the road?

I still have the artwork. As I mentioned, I will put it to use in a future UH-60 sheet but I don't know when - sorry.

What about the Dragon for the 40th Anniversary of JASDF?