This will be one of four kits I am gonna build for this GB. I will get started right after I finish the P-40's I am working one now.

I am going to build it with the kit decals in the Green&gray Euro-ish paint scheme. I am not sure whether it will be wheels up or wheels down. I will wait until I get a feel for how much nose weight it needs before I make that decision. The wheels are gonna be hard to build up as the kit was never designed for that so I am not looking forward to it either way.

Stay Tuned!!

Sean

• 1 month later...

Looks like you went with the wheels up option. A bit of a chore on this kit, it looks like. Maybe a good choice though, as its a big bird, and by mounting it on a stand, you can double up on display space. 

I'm glad to hear you;re going with a Euro I scheme. A-10s look fantastic in camo.

7 hours ago, RKic said:

Looks like you went with the wheels up option. A bit of a chore on this kit, it looks like. Maybe a good choice though, as its a big bird, and by mounting it on a stand, you can double up on display space. 

I'm glad to hear you;re going with a Euro I scheme. A-10s look fantastic in camo.

It will be a bit of work, but as you said, it will take up less space on the shelf. Plus, It will be a massive tail sitter and there isn't enough room in the nose for any significant weight.

Sean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 11:30 AM, kurnass77 said:

Love the Europe One scheme...:thumbsup:

Gianni

Me too, Overall gray is not really my thing.

4 minutes ago, RKic said:

You really wrestled this into submission. Good job.

Thanks, It took a bit of work and I lost some of the raised detail but it is what it is.

I have all the decals done and I am working at a black panel wash right now.

Sean

• 2 weeks later...