Welcome back Everyone!!!

1 minute ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Hmm...I'm not finding any option on the edit profile area to edit the name...everything else from birthday to title and probably every tidbit I've done before, but not my name....

I can edit it for you if you give me the name you've chosen.

Thanks Steve!

Ya know, I feel awful for ya right now, my friend...you put yourself through every possible trouble and inconvenience, at your own expense mind you, for a whole month trying to get things right, and now the triumphant day of re-entry arrives, and most of what we've done is complain. My sincerest apologies if we're acting like children. I'm trying to interpret it as a sign of how much we love this place and are trying to make our "homes" suit again.

Just now, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Thanks Steve!

Ya know, I feel awful for ya right now, my friend...you put yourself through every possible trouble and inconvenience, at your own expense mind you, for a whole month trying to get things right, and now the triumphant day of re-entry arrives, and most of what we've done is complain. My sincerest apologies if we're acting like children. I'm trying to interpret it as a sign of how much we love this place and are trying to make our "homes" suit again.

Actually I don't see it that way at all.  I'm just sorting out the bugs for everyone.  Trust me....I'm not taking any of this is a negative way.  To be honest....I'm just happy after 1 month that ARC has any forum members left.

Thank you , Steve, for all your hard work to get our favorite forum back online! The new design will take some time to get used to. To be honest, I am fine with it for the time being as long as the basic and critical features are there.

Edited by KursadA
1 minute ago, KursadA said:

Thank you , Steve, for all your hard work to get our favorite forum back online! The new design will take some time to get used to. To be honest, I am fine with it for the time being as long as the basic and critical features are there.

Yup......I feel the same way...I'm just thrilled to see it working.....I really expected the ARC forums to be a smoking hole in the ground at the end of all this effort......there were so many set backs.

For what it's worth, everyone, this is almost the same style forum as they use over at Britmodeller. They served as my "hotel" while the home here was being rebuilt.

At least I also knew which hotels I did NOT want to stay at....but I digress. :)

2 minutes ago, Waco said:

Lots of very powerful features for sorting, tagging, and tracking posts.  I like it!

Yup...the program is definitely up to date.  It's good to see you here Waco.

Thank you Steve for all your efforts and having keep us up-to-date while the move.:thumbsup:

there is no place like here... (...even if i'm not a fan of the new "smartphone friendly" website layout trend... (it's kind of boring on a 27" screen...but it's only my problem, i guess...))

but i will surely get use to, fast enough, as i (have always use to) spend hours, here and there on the different boards of the forums...