Welcome back Everyone!!!

2 minutes ago, mingwin said:

Thank you Steve for all your efforts and having keep us up-to-date while the move.:thumbsup:

there is no place like here... (...even if i'm not a fan of the new "smartphone friendly" website layout trend... (it's kind of boring on a 27" screen...but it's only my problem, i guess...))

but i will surely get use to, fast enough, as i (have always use to) spend hours, here and there on the different boards of the forums...

It is good to read your kind words and see you here.  I need to change the colours of the forums over the next few days....once I learn how to do that.

To be honest....as I did the daily updates on the homepage....I often wondered if anyone was still reading them.  It's been a  month full of big doubts as every thing dragged on and on.

2 minutes ago, SBARC said:

To be honest....as I did the daily updates on the homepage....I often wondered if anyone was still reading them.  It's been a  month full of big doubts as every thing dragged on and on.

I am sure I am not alone in saying I checked a few times a day to see how it was going

been there at least once a day, even when knowing that there wouldn't be any hope of fast progress ...

been there and read the new article on the ARC homepage...

did i have to say i'm glad we're back??

and don't worry much about how i like or not the appearance of the new forum. it's a matter of trend... 

Edited by mingwin
Just now, Kurt H. said:

I am sure I am not alone in saying I checked a few times a day to see how it was going

True story....the last 48 hours...I was at the computer about 18 hours each day....updating the server move page every few minutes.  I was getting very excited as the automatic processes were completing.

I'm wearing headphone and each time someone posts a message...the forums makes a little smart phone sound.....at least I think it is the forums.  Anyone else hearing that?

1 minute ago, SBARC said:

I'm wearing headphone and each time someone posts a message...the forums makes a little smart phone sound.....at least I think it is the forums.  Anyone else hearing that?

yes

I like it, i am doing other stuff in other tabs and it is fun to see the thread updating

1 minute ago, falcon20driver said:

Thank goodness!  I was having some serious withdrawals!  I missed my crazy ARC family. 

You can see why I was reluctant to tackle this massive project earlier.  People that are close to me are stunned by how many different projects I have going on in my life. 

7 minutes ago, SBARC said:

Can that feature be turned off?

Larry

Just now, ReccePhreak said:

Thanks, I found it right after I posted my reply.

Larry

I was still looking for it...  :rofl:

You can also upload avatars / profile images now.

1 minute ago, CaptainObvious said:

What a long month it has been!
I was lost without getting my ARC fix.
Thanks Steve for all your hard work :thumbsup:

Thanks...it feels good to know my efforts are appreciated.

1 minute ago, Thommo said:

Greeting friends! 

Good job Steve.

I managed to finish my first ever helicopter while things were offline - will post a few pics in the just finished thread.

Sweet...I look forward to seeing it.  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, stalal said:

When you type arcforums.com, do you still get the warning page? I m still getting the phishing warning. 

going to arcforums.com should take you to the forums home page...you might get the big red warning page...you might not.  I would hope that issue would resolve itself in the coming weeks...but sadly I know how google sometimes does connect the dots very well.

The ARC forums are safe and secure.....the trick is getting Google to notice and drop the warning message.