Welcome back Everyone!!!

Steve...if you have a lawyer friend, have them send a threatening letter to Google as to what this has cost you so far and that they are still screwing you to the amount of "x" dollars per day and they might give you the attention you deserve...:monkeydance:

:cheers:

Bruce

P.S Great to be back but looks like we lost our Membership number as I was proud to be "85"

42 minutes ago, Scooby said:

Very cool new look, just like Britmodeler.

I'll tone down the white...it's too bright....I did this with the old forums.  Just need to find a tutorial.

19 minutes ago, crackerjazz said:

Thanks for all your hard work, Steve!    Cool layout too - very refreshing!   I miss the preview post button, though : )

Thanks...glad you appreciate my efforts.  They seem to have removed lots of stuff...or at least it feels that way.

10 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Hooray!!!  I too was checking the ARC web site every day for a progress update. Curious, I couldn't find the ARC Forum Update GoFundMe link anywhere.

And Steve, if you'd post your phone number, we can call or text the next time there's trouble. :monkeydance:

I should do a  gofundme thing and buy an island in the south pacific and retire.....and just do ARC.

9 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

Great to have the place back!  Thanks for all the work, Steve!

You're very welcome....I really didn't think this day would ever get here.

3 minutes ago, RCAFFAN said:

Steve...if you have a lawyer friend, have them send a threatening letter to Google as to what this has cost you so far and that they are still screwing you to the amount of "x" dollars per day and they might give you the attention you deserve...:monkeydance:

Bruce

P.S Great to be back but looks like we lost our Membership number as I was proud to be "85"

Google is so massive.......they scare me sometimes. 

Membership number is also gone?.....good grief....I kind of liked being member #1.  I noticed the little planes are gone and replaced by dots.  I might be able to bring that back.  They really did strip down the program.  Perhaps it is for the better.

Steve 

Thanks for all that you do for us! You rock brother! I too am still getting that nasty red warning. I was checking multiple times a day. If it was not on the computer it was on my Mobil phone. I am glad we are back up even with that red page popping up. Our members here are better than over at a certain (I ain't going to say its name!) site. I posted a few questions and sent some PM's over there and it took a lot longer than it would have here!!! Steve we all owe you a drink for this!

Edited by tosouthern66
12 minutes ago, SBARC said:

Welcome Chris...I got it all done a few hours ago.   :cheers:

Yup, I've been checking the home page daily. As I said above, Thank you!!! :worship:

As for layout issues will we be stuck with the round avatar pics or can that be fixed as well?

10 minutes ago, Zactoman said:

Yup, I've been checking the home page daily. As I said above, Thank you!!! :worship:

As for layout issues will we be stuck with the round avatar pics or can that be fixed as well?

My pleasure Chris.

Good question regarding the profile pic.  I googled your question and it seems there is a button to change it to square.  Square does look better

Steve,

As other have said, THANK YOU for all your efforts to bring us back the ARC Forums! It's been a rough month not having this forum available, but the universe is balanced again with the ARC being live again and updated too! 

Mike  

9 hours ago, SBARC said:

Yup...I'm just poking around myself trying to figure it out.  I guess I'm old...but I never see the reason to change a good thing.  Young programmers drive me crazy.  :angry:

But...change is part of life in our technological world...I got my first smart phone a few months back.  :thumbsup:

Not your fault... it's  a  mess on other forums that updated too

Why they can't  just  leave it if it ain't busted  I don't  know. ...

9 hours ago, SBARC said:

Yup...I'm just poking around myself trying to figure it out.  I guess I'm old...but I never see the reason to change a good thing.  Young programmers drive me crazy.  :angry:

But...change is part of life in our technological world...I got my first smart phone a few months back.  :thumbsup:

Not your fault... it's  a  mess on other forums that updated too

Why they can't  just  leave it if it ain't busted  I don't  know. ...

And it's  FUBAR'd  the members list....

Can't  pm someone... it says no such member listed  

8 hours ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Jeeez, and a welcome back to you too! :lol:

I will agree that I still get the Deceptive warning if I go in through google, but it's fine if I go in through Internet explorer.

You can get IE to actually do something for you...?

(Smithers, why isn't he working for us?!)

4 hours ago, SBARC said:

My pleasure Chris.

Good question regarding the profile pic.  I googled your question and it seems there is a button to change it to square.  Square does look better

It was square when I logged off but now it's round again.

Edit: After posting this reply it is square again. Must be some kind of cookie issue...

1 hour ago, ChippyWho said:

You can get IE to actually do something for you...?

(Smithers, why isn't he working for us?!)

I'm using Firefox and I got the 'deceptive site warning' when joining the forums using the homepage 'forums' button.

Edited by Zactoman