Welcome back Everyone!!!

Just now, Thommo said:

Are you a mechanic by trade Steve, or did you teach yourself to do this stuff.  I'm always impressed by people who can do up old cars.

I've been a car nut since the age of 2 when I could hold my first car....according to my Mom.  At 16 I bought an MG Midget and the constant repairs quickly stripped me of any cash and forced me to learn how to fix cars.  I've done pretty well everything...self taught...learn as I go.  I must say the internet is a fantastic resource I wish I had when I was learning.  In hindsight I should have become a mechanic.  I plan to get into restoring my cars in the next few years as I drift into retirement.

7 hours ago, niart17 said:

Good to be back. Though I too am still getting the site warning on my work desktop computer. May be on my end or something. I'll wait and see what is what. Haven't had a chance to snoop around yet so can't say if I like the new look or not yet. But, it's here so there's that. 😁

Welcome back Bill.....the warning will eventually be removed.  There is an annoying process with google to do that.

1 hour ago, SBARC said:

I've been a car nut since the age of 2 when I could hold my first car....according to my Mom.  At 16 I bought an MG Midget and the constant repairs quickly stripped me of any cash and forced me to learn how to fix cars.  I've done pretty well everything...self taught...learn as I go.  I must say the internet is a fantastic resource I wish I had when I was learning.  In hindsight I should have become a mechanic.  I plan to get into restoring my cars in the next few years as I drift into retirement.

I understand that! My dad is on his third MG. First a TD, then an A and currently his '66 B that he's had since 1975. He recently just got done restoring it. My brother bought a '71 B in high school and when it came time to get me a car my dad was adamant that I wasn't getting a project car. Although we came close to getting a BGT. Maybe someday!