CD72061 - CASA C-212 Aviocar

• 2 weeks later...

Please include the decals for the Thailand - KASET Bureau of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Casa C-212 Aviocar.   This was a special bird built with cloud-seeding equipment:

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/644401/1511-thailand-bureau-of-royal-rainmaking-and-agricultural-aviation-kaset-casa-c-212-100-aviocar

69_2.png

Because of the recent passing of the Thai King, I would like to build the Special Hobby kit in his honor.  The King was a pioneering influence on Thai Agriculture and rainmaking. His work greatly helped the farmers.  

Ooooo, some one is finally coming out with a 212! When I was stationed at Bagram AB in 2007 I was assigned to work with Blackwater Aviation. They had 8 212s there and worked with them everyday I was there...best guys I've ever worked with. Unfortunately there planes were rather generic in markings.

• 1 year later...

I received my kit yesterday - it is very nicely done, and it looks like there will be several boxings with the possibility to do almost all variants of this light transporter. I am in the process of verifying the dimensions of my artwork against the kit, and will release this sheet sometime in the March-April timeframe.