Phantom Under The Skin Volume 2

Phantom Under The Skin Volume 2!

Discover the mighty RF-4E and legacy F-4E Phantom in this new unprecedented “Under The Skin” series book! Volume 2 covers extensively the recce version of the Legend and the non-upgraded F-4E in Hellenic Air Force service but will also become a valuable reference asset for any gun nosed and recce Rhino. 100 pages and hundreds of photographs captured by one of the world’s leading aviation photographers illustrate in extreme detail every corner of the jet.

External details, walk-around, cockpits, photo equipment, APQ-99 and APQ-120 radars, engines, access panels and all the weapons, AIM-7E/F, AIM-9P/L, Mk-20, Hobos and much more are thoroughly described down the last detail. Also an exclusive offer to our readers is a free giant poster of 80cm x 40cm with highly detailed profiles o all the paint schemes of the F/RF-4Es in the HAF service.

“Phantom Under The Skin” is the must companion for all modelers and Phantom enthusiasts! Take the challenge to build the ultimate scale Phantom or expand your knowledge around the McDonnel Douglas masterpiece discovering features around the jet that have never before published! Take the challenge to build the ultimate Phantom model or extend your knowledge about the McDonnell Douglas design!

Pre-order now and save 15%. Pre-order costs 23.5 euros (28 euros normal price). Buy the ultimate Phantom combo, Volume 1 & 2, for 49 euros. The first 100 customers are kindly invited to the IPMS UK Scale Model World at the Eagle Aviation traders stand to collect an extra poster in hi quality glossy 300 gr paper for free in a roll (not folded).  

Pre order starts 23-9 ends 14-10. The book will be out on the 26th of October

Orders please email at  ioannislekkas@ymail.com

Shipping will be at 5.00 standard and 7.50 registered for Europe (6.70 standard and 9.20 registered for the rest of the world). In case of both books the shipping cost is 9.20 standard and 11.70 registered respectively (13.00 standard and 15.50 registered respectively outside Europe).

Cover_zpspbwvyrgp.jpg

001_zpsllxtbhzr.jpg

003_zpsntj4t42e.jpg

004_zpspuxdnjo9.jpg

006_zpsatanmwo6.jpg

011_zps1tfmuq0k.jpg

007_zpsjdkcqyee.jpg

002_zpsgorz34s0.jpg

009_zps0bcnomoa.jpg

profiles_01_zpsac0yjw5m.jpg

Edited by EagleAviation
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:43 AM, EagleAviation said:
Dear fellow modelers 

Great news! 

The Phantom Under The Skin volume 2 has arrived one week ahead of schedule! Orders will now start shipping Monday morning.

volume2_zpshfyzmhr8.jpg

Woohoo! Looking forward to getting my preordered copy in a couple of weeks!

Andy

Ehi Ioannis,

this morning I've received the book!

Another great shot!

And the weapons pics remember me the importance of the ref pics:in fact I was sure that the Aim-9P will be white or grey ,but your images open other choice for the modeler,or at least for me!

Giaani

On 10/27/2016 at 1:18 PM, kurnass77 said:

Ehi Ioannis,

this morning I've received the book!

Another great shot!

And the weapons pics remember me the importance of the ref pics:in fact I was sure that the Aim-9P will be white or grey ,but your images open other choice for the modeler,or at least for me!

Giaani

Thanks Gianni. I believe that pictures of live weapons are one of the most important thing in a reference book. We offer large photos of live ordnance something that is rarely seen in other publications. Good weapons vastly improve jet models!  

books just received! another monster references in our talons! :jaw-dropping:

still awaiting for the U.T.S. Mirage 2000 and F-15 books... any release date for them?

many thanks and best regards

Edited by Alpagueur
8 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

books just received! another monster references in our talons! :jaw-dropping:

still awaiting for the U.T.S. Mirage 2000 and F-15 books... any release date for them?

many thanks and best regards

Thanks! I can give you an estimate on the Mirage 2000 book. February 2017!