While surfing the web, I fould this:

not a stunning scheme (as they use us to...) but it's very interesting to see agressor schemes being updated... and this give a clear signal...

(great find BTW Vince:thumbsup:)

Edited by mingwin

How long till the first decals emerge I wonder? At first I though I was looking at the F-18 in the CONA 4 colour scheme but then when I saw the Su-34 I twigged what I was seeing. As Mingwin has said, a reflection of our changing world.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

That aggressor scheme is interesting. However, the first interwebs retards have already claimed it's a colour scheme developed to make people on the ground think it is the Russians bombing in Syria when it is really (according to them) the US.

Jens

2 hours ago, JEN722 said:

That aggressor scheme is interesting. However, the first interwebs retards have already claimed it's a colour scheme developed to make people on the ground think it is the Russians bombing in Syria when it is really (according to them) the US.

Jens

LOL, that's how I found the picture,by reading a conspiracy website, (for entertainment only)

8 hours ago, Rich in name only said:

Canopy covers make it look like just painted.   That was quick!  Good to see other members finding this site up again.  Looks like a great job and good to see pics getting posted.  Did you find anything different in posting the photos?

Yes, I did, now I can upload pics right off my hard drive instead of putting them on photobucket and linking them in the  post. makes life so much easier.