Awesome news Chris! I will be getting one when they come out.

30 minutes ago, AndrewPerren said:

Great news Chris.  Are there any other missing lumpy bits for the exterior that we might need ? 

+1 on the exterior bits.

mason

10 hours ago, AndrewPerren said:

Great news Chris.  Are there any other missing lumpy bits for the exterior that we might need ? 

There are no external lumps or bumps yet. If the current set sells well enough to warrant external additions then a USAF type and a separate USMC type will follow on.

Chris Miller

Cobra Company

22 hours ago, mfchi said:

Agree with Jimmy;hope the exterior don't take long, already have one on the table  USMC and really need the exterior

There is almost nothing to add to a USMC build. A nicer FLIR head and some better sensor faces and that is it. The FLIR head comes in the new set.

Chris M

Edited by Chief Snake

Ok great news like others have said. Always wanted to do the V-22 and I have 2 in my stash. Not sure what marking I will use on the second one but my first will be a What-if. It will be marked as a ROyal Canadian Air Force in SAR markings. Yellow with red and white stripes. Yeah I know we don't use them but I figure it will look cool with the Cormorant as its brother. Probably don't need to add too much for external bits for this as it will be a SAR after all but a FLIR will be probably necessary at least.

Looks good. Depending what Black you doing the upper door is either the small port hole or the larger square.

Pictures posted under "Fair Use" for educational purposes.

This aircraft Production Number 58. I put this one through flight test. Note the "Have Glass" paint job. Note the small window. This is a Block A aircraft.

MV-22B_RIAT2006_082_800.jpg

This is a Block B aircraft. See the larger window.

mv-22_168011_2.jpg

Edited by SteveV22FE