Fellows, All I'm a gonna say is Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowzers! It ioT everything you saw online, then some. I don't get impressed by models but this one impressed the S#$T out of me. It's incredible. It's a must have for any fan of tge Tomcat. That plus Darrens releAses as well as Fightertown decals, The possibilities are endless! Thats all I have to sat. It's an engineering Masterpiece!   Regards, Big Bill Schwarz, aka BUDDYCAT

10 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I've spent about 5 hours on mine and it's almost ready for paint. It is THE most well engineered model I have ever had the pleasure of completing. I'm not sure I can go back to my Monogram kits after building this. 

Really looking forward to seeing your completed project Darren.

Steve

15 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I've spent about 5 hours on mine and it's almost ready for paint. It is THE most well engineered model I have ever had the pleasure of completing. I'm not sure I can go back to my Monogram kits after building this. 

That's some high praise!! Especially considering the source. Thought I would get at least one, but sounds like it may be more...

I've been reading the buzz on the various forums, and saw the kit in person back in August.

I have one word for Tamiya.

Pantograph

(*using the  modern method for 2016, of course)