Telford 2016, taking show orders and new products to be released

Hi,

I'm glad the forum is back up and even the warnings have disappeared!

Just over three weeks to the IPMS UK nationals in Telford and I'm accepting orders for the show, incl the usual 10% discount. Currently my 1:48 Phantom Mc tanks and the Skywarrior engine sets are out of stock, but I'm casting stock for the show and you can order them for the show as well if you notify me by email, PM or FB.

If you're ordering from abroad, you can also take advantage of the current rock bottom value of the Pound Sterling!!

I'm trying my best to have two types of Skywarrior canopies ready for the show as well as two types of T-38 wheel sets.

I'm still waiting for sufficient numbers of pristine clear casts to arrive (fingers crossed!) so here are some pictures of the canopies assembled from test casts:

Early bomber type:

Canopy%20built3_zps8pfsofwj.jpg

Canopy%20built4_zps8yds2qli.jpg

Late bomber type:

Late%20Bomber%20canopy1_zps7lckicct.jpg

T-38 wheel CAD and WIP of the print masters:

Main%20Wheels%20old%20render_zpsfgbqcbr5

Main%20Wheels%20new%20render_zpsgvjv9s9l

Wheel%20Prints_zpsf8qf82eq.jpg

As getting these ready will be a last-ditch operation you can't pre-order them, whatever numbers get ready will be at my table, 1st come 1st served.

Cheers

Jeffrey

Hi Lothar,

absolutely! Select "personal pickup/show" and I will then send you a 10% discount as a refund. Send me a message if you want me to add any of the out-of-stock items.

Cheers

Jeffrey

Edited by JeffreyK

Jeffrey, those are simply beautiful! Do you have an idea of price yet for the Skywarrior canopies? I will need at least one of each of the canopies, 3 of the Intruder fin tip replacement parts and a couple of your other goodies.

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jon,

yes, I have cast quite a few of these, but no idea how long they will last, Saturday is always safer than Sunday as far as this is concerned. I've stopped casting though as I need to get everything packed, boxed and organised for next week.

Cheers

Jeffrey