Hasegawa 1/48th F-4E "Mig Killer"

On 1/8/2017 at 0:07 AM, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Yeppers.  Just to see if it will sell.  If it does we'll see what other kind of things we can get into.  I have lots of aircraft that I like so you never know.

Floyd

Sorry for changing the topic and will let you get to it, but any chance we can get you to do some FOD inlet filters for a AH-1W? Several aircraft I've been wanting to do in 1/48 and I still can do them, would just like those to be part of them.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, Bozothenutter said:

Is there a newsletter of some kind we can subscribe to?

And please don't forget the 'combat tree' stencil that is supposed to be on the splitter!

It's on none of the pics I could find, but both his -D and -E were thus equipped.

Combat Tree was the first one we did as well as the white surround canopy ejection warnings.  For some reason they are so hard to find.  It is definitely on the D for the first victory.  Did you know that 463 that he flew for his first and last kills, prior to his first kill had three MiG kills on the side already and they were all different sizes?  And after Ritchie's first kill there were four different size kills.  We'll include all of the markings.  Stencils will have to come out of the box or someplace else.  We are only doing the aircraft specific ones.  We'll also present what armament and ECM were included on which missions.

Floyd

• 2 weeks later...