I don't know what to do here

I want the Tamiya F-14. No, I mean, I WANT the Tamiya F-14. But every time I go to pull the trigger, either my girlfriend or parents start with the "well, you don't know what you're getting for Christmas. Cool your jets." What an awesome dilemma to have :thumbsup: What to do, what to do?!?!?!?!?!?:touche:

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

LOL...love the helicopter gift pic!! :) 

Reminds me of my crazy brother (crazy in the good way!). He enjoys wrapping things exactly to the shape they are instead of putting them in a box first. Was really funny when he got someone a baseball hat one year (the label said, after the person's name, "Gee, I wonder what it could be"). Think it started when he was a teenager and got Dad a hammer for Christmas. THAT was funny.

9 hours ago, racerman said:

If you go and buy one you're about to screw up a good thing.  Buy it and you'll never get another model for holiday/birthday! Lol

Precisely. Wait it out. The anticipation will make the Christmas season so exciting. You'll feel like a kid again.

I'd wait. Your parents or GF would be pretty hurt if they found out you went and bought one after they have hinted enough that they plan on getting you one for Christmas. Besides, if you're like a great many of us you'll end up shelving it on the stash pile after the initial fondling and excitement of obtaining one wears off. Like someone else posted already, these Tamiya Tomcat's are going to be around a long while as they will be a huge seller for Tamiya. I doubt you'll miss out on one... or more... if for some reason you don't get one for Christmas.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!