Hellcat help sought, time sensitive

I'm desperately seeking help with a missing piece.

This F6F Hellcat was being built for a fellow I met who's dad was an armorer with a VF squadron, he was going to give it to him on his 92nd birthday next month.  I;ve had the kit for awhile and just thought it would be nice to do when we met.   Fast-forward

I've lost the windscreen to my 48th Eduard F6F Hellcat. It was masked and painted last time I saw it. Tore the desk apart looking for it three times. Emptied the can. Checked all drawers and boxes and the car. Paid two teenagers $20 to use their nosy-rosy skills. I'm at a loss to explain. Nothing. Nada.

The Eduard kit comes with a windscreen for both the -3 and -5 kit, hoping someone will be able to part with either of them (don't care about accuracy at this point).

THE windscreen from their F6F-5 kits will work for me if you can donate, again beggars can't be choosers at this late stage.

brian at printingservices2 dot com

I'm in Indiana - fine to pay for the piece and postage.

index.jpg

index.jpg

Edited by metroman

I've got the Royal Class boxing which has two complete clear spurs.  I should be able to help you out here with the correct windscreen, part H-8 I believe.  No charge for the piece, just cover the postage.  Drop me a PM and we'll settle the details.

Tim

Edited by Buckeye
added detail