Roden 1/144 C-119 Flying Boxcar

I was wondering if there any plans to produce decals for the Roden 1/144 C-119 Flying Boxcar. With the Italeri kit being widely available in 1/72 and it would be great to see sheets in 1/72 and 1/144. Personally, I would like to see Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve markings made available. ,

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Corey said:

I would love some C-119 decals in 1/144 and 1/72 scale as well!

Corey

16 hours ago, Dutch said:

I'll second that motion! 

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, delta_dagger61 said:

I was wondering if there any plans to produce decals for the Roden 1/144 C-119 Flying Boxcar. With the Italeri kit being widely available in 1/72 and it would be great to see sheets in 1/72 and 1/144. Personally, I would like to see Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve markings made available. ,

Yep!

• 1 year later...

I made some progress toward the 1/72 scale C-119 sheet. but it has to wait until I am done with the C-97, C-124 and new KC-135A/E sheets that are still in the pipeline..I will be able to share more details in a couple of months.

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, KursadA said:

It will be out soon - just hit some snags with some of the nose art that I intended to include, and will need to revise the design a little bit.

Well I am patient. Always good to wait for quality and accuracy. Do not have the Roden kit and only one of the Italeri kits and that is the gunship. Will have to start looking for the Rode kit.

• 2 weeks later...