Working on Tamiya's WW 2 German horse for a zombie diorama, but the saddle is the wrong type. Looking at building a western style saddle along with having a separate saddle blanket. Plan on adding a rifle scabbard and saddle bags which will be added separately. I make the saddle blanket to correct thickness, etc. out of Milliput, then lay it across the horses back. Thing is, I want to be able to remove the blanket and of course, later on, the saddle. I know if you add baby/talcum powder to Milliput when mixed together, it won't stick to your modeling desk/mat as you mold it to the desired shape. But what happens if I leave the blanket on the horse until it hardens? Will It be permanently attached to the horse or will I be able to pop the Milliput off with no trouble? Since I may be having up to 6 horses/riders, don't want to have to make 6 separate blankets/saddles when I can make a mold out of one and make multiple castings from it. Thanks for any help given.