Hasegawa F-4B/N VF-11

On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 2:07 AM, my favs are F`s said:

The most things that i like: the justly adjusted angle of the outer wings and how it looks underneath. What i don`t like so much: the deflector panels on the tail. The markings are very bright and beautiful of course.

Welcome :)

Thank you very much.

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Nathant said:

Beautiful Phantom! The paint and decals are perfect! Did you rescribe the kit? I can't tell by the photos, the panel lines look very fine and nicely weathered. And I do agree about the cockpit. You made this old kit a real stunner.

Thank you.

For panel line I didn't rescribe. I use the sanding technic by airbrushing  flat black over the panel line then normally  airbrushing color scheme.  after that I softly scrub the panel line with very fine sand paper it about  #1200-#1500 to remove the scheme color. The flat black color will appear as the panel line. That the way I managed the raised panel line model.😊😊

Edited by joker961
7 hours ago, joker961 said:

Thank you.

For panel line I didn't rescribe. I use the sanding technic by airbrushing  flat black over the panel line then normally  airbrushing color scheme.  after that I softly scrub the panel line with very fine sand paper it about  #1200-#1500 to remove the color for show the flat black color as the panel line. That the way I managed the raised panel line model.😊😊

Brilliant technic! and never know before

My idea of blackening the raise line is to brushing the raise line with brush. it seems hassle and eye-pain. I think your technic is great and easy.

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...