Hi everyone!

I have this little shelf queen that for no apparent reason became one at the beginning of the year. I wanted to build Su-30M2, but upon just closing the fuselage halves, seeing all the Trump's mistakes, I lost all the mojo. I am resurrecting her now for this GB. In the past few days, I've attached the intakes, the nose, started puttying, sanding and rescribing lost details. The work I hate the most. Oh and I've started working on cockpit. And this little man, which will look much better after he'll receive some flat coating.

14707847_1256821481056535_59250577185674

The figure comes from a Zvezda kit but is quite big for the Trumpeter's K-36 seat. So his legs had to be amputated and the bottom of the ejection seat removed, so the height of the pilot will be correct in the cockpit.

Problem is that the fit of the kit ain't stellar arond the nose and with a number of rather shallow engraved details in that area that is rather high you'll end up with a lot of tiny rescribing work. Not to mention the sight kink on the bottom of the nose and undersized LERXes...

• 4 weeks later...