AMK IAI Kfir C2/C7 in 1/72, new tool

It's almost ready to hit the streets: See their facebook post

It's also been discussed elsewhere here:http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/293712-172-iai-c2c7-“kfir”-by-amk-avantgarde-model-kits-progress/

I'll be picking up at least two, tossed my old Hasegawa kits as soon as I saw the announcement!

Hoops

Nice to see this one coming down the pipe line! There's been lots of cool 48th scale stuff coming out, but not much in 72nd scale, so this is welcome news indeed. AMK, if you're listening.......   please...... new tool 72nd F-5E/F :worship:   Seldom has a more widely used aircraft been so completely ignored!  Fred K.

Hi all,

Sorry it has been a while. Some personal issues and busy at work stuff....

I promise to more active from now on..... as long as I am forgiven :p

The Kfir will be shipping by the end of November. This one looks incredible. I am really excited to hear what you all make of it.

One piece weapons, bombs and missiles. ATAC were a part of the project so massive shout out to those guys!

14054954_657627927735371_6688140110316369857_n.jpg

On 3.11.2016 at 1:06 PM, Flyboyf18 said:

I'll be sure to let you know when the 3 I pre-ordered hit my door steps!!! The price is fantastic!!!! :thumbsup:

Just three? :rolleyes: I've got seven on pre-order. :taunt: Well, okay, one is for a friend.

Agree on the price. Got mine for 12.50 EUR each. A right steal, I'd say. :cheers:

Martin, how about a little Foxhound to go with the little lion cub?

2 hours ago, MiG-Mech said:

Where did you place your order ?

Modellbau Koenig. But I think their pre-order offer has ended already. Now the price is back up to 14.50 EUR. Still dirt-cheap for a new tool Kfir. 

1 hour ago, Rocketdrvr said:

Did you not do this kit in 1/48 scale too?

Yes, they do offer  this kit in 1/48 scale.

This was their first kit.   They are actually going back and retooling to correct some inaccuracies in the shape of the fuselage.

Edited by B.Sin
On 2016-11-05 at 10:26 AM, ChernayaAkula said:

Modellbau Koenig. But I think their pre-order offer has ended already. Now the price is back up to 14.50 EUR. Still dirt-cheap for a new tool Kfir. 

Ouch... 30 euros just for shipping to Canada.

Does anyone know who in North America might be taking preorders?

1 hour ago, Flyboyf18 said:

I ordered mine from Hobby Easy (HK) they were listed at $15 Can, so I got 3 to start with!??!! They are now $15.49 Can, always got super service and reasonable shipping from this store to Canada!!

Cheers for that. :thumbsup: Their shipping prices look better than some things I've had shipped from inside Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...