November releases

Lots of new releases coming in November. Nine brand new sheets, and a limited re-stock of three popular older sheets.

The new sheets are:

-CD144002:  1/144 C-141A/B

-CD144004 : 1/144 C-135 Family General Purpose Markings

-CD72053:    1/72 A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider

-CD72056:    1/72 B-1B Lancer

-CD48107:    1/48 DHC-2 Beaver

-CD48112:    1/48 USAF F-106A Delta Dart

-CD48113:    1/48 Air National Guard P-51D Mustang - Part 2

-CD48115:    1/48 AV-8B Harrier II Plus - Part 1

-CD48118:    1/48 U-2A/C Dragon Lady

A limited number of the following sheets will be in stock again. The quantity varies, but I have fewer than 150 of each of them. I will not reprint them again.

-CD72030:    1/72 KC-135R   (last chance ever to get the 1/72 KC-135R set. Only 120 or so available)

-CD72029:    1/72 F-35A/B

-CD48050:    1/48 US Navy/Marines AD-5 Skyraider 

I will enable preorders by the end of next week.

I know some of you will ask about the 1/32 T-28 sheet. This set is almost ready, but with 9 high-priority new releases, I just did not have the time to finish the instructions. If I can get around to finishing the instructions, I will release it in November. If not, it will come before the end of the year.

Edited by KursadA
16 minutes ago, lockheed2004 said:

What's on this one?   CD48112:    1/48 USAF F-106A Delta Dart

I don't see anything about it on the website.

And there will not be anything at the web site until the day it is ready for preorder. Same goes for the AV-8B sheet, you will see its contents when the preorder link is enabled.

Per my new policy, I will not reveal the contents of US-centric fighter sheets until they are ready to ship. Starting this month, I will not even announce 1/48 US-centric fighter sheets anymore : they will just drop from the sky completely announced, ready to ship.

Edited by KursadA
1 hour ago, KursadA said:

And there will not be anything at the web site until the day it is ready for preorder. Same goes for the AV-8B sheet, you will see its contents when the preorder link is enabled.

Per my new policy, I will not reveal the contents of US-centric fighter sheets until they are ready to ship. Starting this month, I will not even announce 1/48 US-centric fighter sheets anymore : they will just drop from the sky completely announced, ready to ship.

But this means we won't be able to snipe at you for omitting Marking X, which EVERYONE wants...! Now what am I supposed to do during the long winter evenings?!

25 minutes ago, ChippyWho said:

But this means we won't be able to snipe at you for omitting Marking X, which EVERYONE wants...! Now what am I supposed to do during the long winter evenings?!

Good point - I thought about this, and will probably find a solution where I can continue to solicit ideas on subjects without explicitly giving away the contents of a sheet in advance. Many long-time supporters and customers already know that they should always e-mail me with ideas before they post here.

Anyway, back to November releases now - I think you will like this batch, where there is something for everyone. There seems to be a lot of interest in the C-141 and B-1B sheets. so I would encourage preordering them next week.

Edited by KursadA

I hope you will not forget the HB Hawk kits, as for the Hawk 100/102 the oob markings are not so thrilling. So I hope for a Hawk part2 sheet including a TNI-AU Hawk (indonesia...). 

10 hours ago, KursadA said:

So that means we won't get to enjoy the incessant, "When are you going to release your Fruitbat sheet?" type of question! Boooooo!

:taunt:

12 hours ago, KursadA said:

Lots of new releases coming in November. Nine brand new sheets, and a limited re-stock of three popular older sheets.

The new sheets are:

-CD144002:  1/144 C-141A/B

-CD144004 : 1/144 C-135 Family General Purpose Markings

-CD72053:    1/72 A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider

-CD72056:    1/72 B-1B Lancer

-CD48107:    1/48 DHC-2 Beaver

-CD48112:    1/48 USAF F-106A Delta Dart

-CD48113:    1/48 Air National Guard P-51D Mustang - Part 2

-CD48115:    1/48 AV-8B Harrier II Plus - Part 1

-CD48118:    1/48 U-2A/C Dragon Lady

A limited number of the following sheets will be in stock again. The quantity varies, but I have fewer than 150 of each of them. I will not reprint them again.

-CD72030:    1/72 KC-135R   (last chance ever to get the 1/72 KC-135R set. Only 120 or so available)

-CD72029:    1/72 F-35A/B

-CD48050:    1/48 US Navy/Marines AD-5 Skyraider 

I will enable preorders by the end of next week.

I know some of you will ask about the 1/32 T-28 sheet. This set is almost ready, but with 9 high-priority new releases, I just did not have the time to finish the instructions. If I can get around to finishing the instructions, I will release it in November. If not, it will come before the end of the year.

Thanks Kursad for updating release info on the T-28 sheet. I'll buy 3 to do my part and support the sheet. I want to thank you personally for releasing it. 

-Shane

• 3 weeks later...

All of the November releases are now ready for preordering. This will be a busy couple of weeks - then it will be time to get ready for the December batch.

This new batch of releases bring the 2016 total to 36 new sheets. 

The new releases are:

CD144002 - 1/144 C-141 Starlifter
CD144004 - 1/144 C-135 Family General Purpose Markings
CD72053 - 1/72 A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider
CD72056 - 1/72 B-1B Lancer
CD48107 - 1/48 DHC-2 (L-20 / U-6) Beaver
CD48112 - 1/48 USAF F-106A Delta Dart
CD48113 - 1/48 Air National Guard P-51D - Part 2
CD48115 - 1/48 AV-8B Harrier II Plus - Part 1
CD48118 - 1/48 U-2 Dragon Lady

..and here are the re-stocked items. Absolutely the last chance to get these:

CD72029 - 1/72 F-35A/B Lightning II
CD72030 - 1/72 KC-135R
CD48050 - 1/48 US Navy AD-5 / A-1E Skyraider

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I am shipping these as fast as I can.  This month's orders were the highest I have ever achieved - but I am running woefully behind in shipping. I will have shipped everything by the end of next week. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by KursadA
8 hours ago, AD-4N said:

I bet the -135 and -141 sheets are flying off the shelves.

They are - the sales of the C-141 sheet has been phenomenal, very similar to the response to the 1/48 scale B-58 sheet. More than 60% of the print run has already been sold. The U-2, B-1B and C-135 sheets have also sold very well. 

I have shipped more than 100 orders tonight, but I am still struggling to clear the huge backlog of orders received on November 14 to 16. I received several hundred orders in these three days alone, and it will take me a couple days to clear it. Once again, thank you for your patience as I deal with this situation.

Shipping update: I have now packed almost all remaining orders, and will have completed shipping this weekend. If you have received a shipping notification e-mail with a tracking number but have not received your decals yet; your envelope is one of the few hundred that I am going to drop at the post office this weekend. This includes all international orders. 

It was truly an incredible month; primarily due to the success of the C-141, C-135 and U-2 sheets. Thank you!

Still not done - but what remains now are larger orders (> 6 sheets, which typically go out in a box), some international orders and orders containing CD48115. I am working hard on shipping all remaining orders - please bear with me. Thanks!

After a crazy weekend, I am mostly done. At this point, if you still have not received a notification e-mail or if your tracking number shows no movement:

a)  You ordered a large (>10 sheets) amount of decals and your order needs a box 

b) Your order includes the AV-8B sheet (CD48115), which required a last-minute correction to the instruction sheet

I will finish off the remaining orders by Tuesday night. Thanks!