So who is going this weekend? I won't be there because my noisy CH compressor died and I blew my budget on an Iwata Smartjet and I just know if I go I will see everything I've been looking for in the vendors area which will drive me nuts and that's a short drive.

Cheers

Paul

12 hours ago, MacStingy said:

So who is going this weekend? I won't be there because my noisy CH compressor died and I blew my budget on an Iwata Smartjet and I just know if I go I will see everything I've been looking for in the vendors area which will drive me nuts and that's a short drive.

Cheers

Paul

For me it's a quick few steps.:yahoo:

Went, won some raffle prizes, got a couple of Ajax 'dingles' (a second & third) and had a great time!!!! Kudos to the guys who run the show it was as usual a super day!!! There were 590 entrants who plopped 690 models onto the tables!! Looking forward to next year.

On November 4, 2016 at 9:30 AM, hct728 said:

I was there too, won some awards for my car models, bought 2 kits to add to the stash and took a lot of pics, so check them out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/12919073@N02/albums/72157675954191005

Rats! It figures i'de miss a record breaking show. Thanks for the great pics. I even saw people I know. I will be doing Heritagecon for sure.