Best Warbird Airshow

Chino is on my list...as is Oshkosh.

For a strictly "Warbird" airshow though, I'm pretty partial to the Military Aviation Museum's "Warbirds Over the Beach" airshow in Virginia.

Small grass strip airfield puts you close to the aircraft during engine starts, and close to the runway/taxiway...plus where else will you see a Dehaviland Mosquito and a Bf-109G and Me-262 all in one show?

20 hours ago, MHaz said:

The CAF is doing their "Wings Over Dallas" show starting tomorrow, 10/28 through Sunday, 10/30. Promises to be a great show, as well!

they are coming here to NOLA next weekend in a joint effort with the World War 2 Museum.... If possible a bunch of us are headed out on Friday to see the show...I  have had other commitments the last few years and this year my calendar looks better

On 27/10/2016 at 8:46 PM, 82Whitey51 said:

Chino is on my list...as is Oshkosh.

For a strictly "Warbird" airshow though, I'm pretty partial to the Military Aviation Museum's "Warbirds Over the Beach" airshow in Virginia.

Small grass strip airfield puts you close to the aircraft during engine starts, and close to the runway/taxiway...plus where else will you see a Dehaviland Mosquito and a Bf-109G and Me-262 all in one show?

That greatly peaks my interest ! !

Thanks for all the suggestions fellas

What about some of the shows in Europe ?