1/48 resin nozzles for Hobby Boss Su-27/30 family

The new product presents full-open nozzles, as we can see on real aircraft shut down engines. The nozzles have correct scale diameter and fit 1/48 Hobby Boss Su-27 family.

There are molded parts as is.

30500195112_c51c0ee82e_o.jpg

The same parts painted to accent details.

29983297093_f3605d6a32_o.jpg

29983296143_4f9858b231_o.jpg

Nozzle on 1/48 Hobby Boss Su-27.

30317228000_fc3cde7941_o.jpg

The set willbe available in a week.

http://amurreaver.ru/

Edited by Alex Matvey

Great! ...and good news! i wasn't aware that you where doing resin bits also! (with your excellent PE sets!)

i hope that you'll be interested in other area that requires love... and more accuracy, on the new 1/48 HobbyBoss Kit!

i didn't have the kit yet in my hands, but when i will, i'll certainly check then for your cans because they look outstanding once painted! 

!/48 is not my scale - so I won't be getting the HB kit.

But I do note from Alex's last photo that the tailboom has a small circular RWR antenna - on the boom sides below the 'Odd Rods' IFF aerials.

This RWR antenna is on the Chinese J-11B - but not on the Su-27 - so needs to be removed if you want a (more) accurate model.

Just trying to help....

Ken

2 hours ago, Flankerman said:

!/48 is not my scale - so I won't be getting the HB kit.

But I do note from Alex's last photo that the tailboom has a small circular RWR antenna - on the boom sides below the 'Odd Rods' IFF aerials.

This RWR antenna is on the Chinese J-11B - but not on the Su-27 - so needs to be removed if you want a (more) accurate model.

Just trying to help....

Ken

I'm in the process of building the HB Su-27 and can assure you that the antenna in question is absent from the kit. 

Mark

Edited by gb_madcat_sl
16 hours ago, madmanrick said:

Those look really nice. Any idea if they would fit the Academy kits?

No, they don't fit. Academy tail sections have 1mm smaller diameter, but there may be some solutions to install these nozzles on Kinetic Su-33 and Academy Su-27. I'm working now on step-by-step "how to" manual.