Thank you Mike! I put in a few little things like, the cameras on the bulkheads. They were just .020" square rod, but, they enhance the Payload Bay.

Here's one of the Belly Decal that I forgot to post ... there was a tiny bit of wrinkling near the nose, but a little Micro Sol does the trick.

The Belly decal was just one piece and it went down with no trouble at ... all!

2v2us3K7qxAnAAS.jpg

Edited by K2Pete

Hi Pete,

I'm again absolutely thrilled about your outstanding work, i5665_applaus.gif  together with Hotdog's awesome decals. top2.gif

I can only pull my hat and quietly enjoy ...  hi.gif

I can't wait to see your next project, hopefully soon.  up040577.gif

Some really nice work there, Pete! Thanks for taking my decals for a spin, glad they turned out good for you. Hopefully next time you build one of these, I'll have the complete set of decals ready to cover the nose and OMS pods. I'll be looking forward to seeing your finished Tamiya shuttle next!

Thanx guys!  :thumbsup:

Manfred, I'm still working on the 1/100 Tamiya Shuttle but I also signed up for the Classics Group Build here on ARC. We'll build old kits that were manufactured pre-1980. 

So I'll be doing a 1/72 Monogram Shuttle, with a Hubble Telescope (scratch built) with a lot of resin and some PE and a 1/48 Lunar Module but with no paint or foils. I want to show it at contests to give the other modellers an idea as to what goes into accurizing an old LM kit.

The kit I'll be doing is from 1968.

• 1 month later...

Thanx guys!  :thumbsup:

Yes Mike, the decals are Hotdog's ... he did a terrific job one 'em!

Ret, the Radiator panels are from the New Ware update set ... you can see the set and the installation on the 1st page.

Pete