LF: Buff Master Design 1/72 B-52G (Late) / HASB for Monogram kit

I am building an accurate B-52G circa 1993 of the 34th BS, 366th Wing from Castle AFB, but with MO tailcodes.  After reading all I can find on the internet, I decided to forgo the AMT/Italeri B-52G kits and convert the Monogram, as the best choice.  If I have to cut a lot of plastic, might as well do it right.  I have the Wolfpak decals and Monogram 1/72 B-52D kit, so I need the B-52G conversion with EVS and HASB from Buff Master Design [BMDR72006 & BMDR72009].  Alternately, I would accept the DB Productions / Airwave B-52G (late) conversion [DB28 / AES72040] and B-52G/H wing tanks [DB14 / AES72037].  Any help greatly appreciated.  R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
correct product number

If your gonna use the BMDR stuff,watch yourself the guy who owns it had quite a bad rep on here acouple of years ago,there was a bad trader thread were he'd ripped folks off and those who did get their stuff the standard of the resin was very poor...

Things may have changed for the good,I'm giving you a heads up as a friend of mine was one of those who got stiffed.

Ah! The dreaded cruise missile carrier with those curved wing fillets. I will model a standard bomb truck, so do not need the fillets, but the artist rendering looks great! How soon until release?  If is anywhere near as good as their B-52H is purported to be, I will save my shekels for this kit, instead of spending twice as much to modify the Monogram B-52D into a late model G.

Edited by Dutch
  • 1 month later...