Need some help identifying dimensions of a PE fret

I've been looking for the below pictured Verlinden set for an SR-71 project I've been working on over the last year.  My model is 1/48 and was hoping to find that there was a boarding platform available in 1/48, however, this isn't the case.  The Verlinden kit is the only thing close to it, but it's been long OOP.  My plan is to blow up the parts to 1/48 and build it on my own with the Verlinden parts as a guide.  The picture below is all I have, however, I have no idea the dimensions of either the fret or instruction sheet.  

Does anyone know if Verlinden had a standardized dimension of their printed instructions or size of metal fret for the PE?  That would allow me to enlarge the picture and have the correct dimensions of the parts.  I'd love to buy one if it ever comes up for sale.  

Thanks,
Chris
swimmer25k@hotmail.com

image_zpskv9gzdwe.jpeg

Don't know answers.

Assume you already know how to save/enlarge/print the instructions.

After saving the instructions, print as is.

Take the "square" dimensions--for example, part 3 base length and overall height.

Add the height of 4 and 5 if you want to get as close as you can (if I measure accurately, the final error doesn't add up but is diminished---I've been way off visually even with PE thinness if I didn't include all measurements).

Add the height of the stands wheels (looks like they include the wheel brackets but you have to add the wheels).

Do the math for total height---height above ground for the platform to be at right height for the cockpit. 

Note that this Verlinden kit represents an all up or all down platform---no fine adjustment for height. 

Then do the enlargement math and the enlargement on your PC and print.