F-4 Inboard Pylons Missile Loadout Question

I'm curious about loadout possibilities for the inboard wing pylons with AIM-9 rails and missiles loaded

Would it be possible to have a AGM-45 or 78 on there as well or maybe Maverick? I know TERs can be loaded on there as there are loads of pics showing them but found none so far with missiles. I'm guessing the fwd fins on the Shrike might be an issue but the other mssiles have lower fins so.

If possible would you need a spacer between the plyons or just mount direct like which you see with TERs? Hoping for some help from F-4 loadies or anyone with the T.Os or info. Pics would be much appreciated!

Thanks again!

Andy

both the USN and the USAF require a missile rail added to the bottom of the pylon to mount the three missiles you listed

the USAF is a "bomb pylon", so it needs a rail to launch any missile

The USN is a "missile pylon", but, only for the Sparrow. For a Shrike to go on there, you would need the Weapons Adapter, then the missile rail, then the Shrike. (if anyone has a photo of a USN Phantom with either a Standard, or a Maverick,,,,,,,pleaseeeeeeeee post it,,,,,,I would love to see such an aircraft)