Telford and Lima November Decals

Hi all,

Just a few days before the big show starts. As usual I will share a stand with Mika

Jernfors and his great Arctic Decals, and we hope to see many of you. I have just

received the following new decals that will be available at the show.

Norwegian Air Ambulance EC145 in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32.

LN144-576 Norwegian B787-800 EI-LNE Roald Amundsen, also available in 1/200 as LN200-10.

LN144-574 Vietjet A320 including HD Bank, Vietnam and som funny yellow cartoons to be unnamed.

LN144-575 Vietjet A321 with the 9000th Airbus titles.

I know the last two decals are way out of my normal path, but I have a very good friend, a Danish

modeller who is flying as a captain on these. I have another friend who is flying for FlyDubai......

I hope to update my website today.

Happy modelling,

Ruben

www.lndecals.com

Wow Ruben those Vietnam airways schemes sure are beautiful. I have several of the A320 Revell kits so maybe I can pick up one of those sheets for that. Looks like ti will be a little bit of work with the masking but hopefully nothing too difficult. Do by any change give a paint mix for that yellow segment on the tail section in case I want to mask and paint that?

Thanks for releasing these and I see a couple of more sheets that are of interest.

Hi all,

These decals give the modeller the choice between open windows or decal windows.

There is just one problem, when the artist made them, he sized the decal windows to small.

We did not notice it before I got the printed decals, so a full reprint with correct sized window

is under way. I will let you know when they are available.

Chris, I'm sorry, but I don't have the colour mix for the yellow.

Happy modelling,

Ruben

• 3 weeks later...