1/48 - Sukhoi Su-35 "Flanker-E" by Kitty Hawk - released

6 minutes ago, Justicebringer said:

Supposedly KH is reviewing design process and engineering which is leading to a release delay.

good news if true. their Su-17 kit has had a couple of bad reviews.

On German eBay there's a seller (name: bausaetze) who has it up for pre-order with a "delivery in a few weeks"-timeline. Bausaetze is usually one of the first sellers to offer KittyHawk kits on said trading platform so I would consider that a pretty reliable time table. The buy-it-now price is EUR 59.99.

Same seller also has the KH 1/48 UH-1D slated for a April delivery.

Just FYI

7 hours ago, Phantom726 said:

On German eBay there's a seller (name: bausaetze) who has it up for pre-order with a "delivery in a few weeks"-timeline. Bausaetze is usually one of the first sellers to offer KittyHawk kits on said trading platform so I would consider that a pretty reliable time table. The buy-it-now price is EUR 59.99.

Same seller also has the KH 1/48 UH-1D slated for a April delivery.

Just FYI

I so hope this is true. It will be perfect timing for me. 

I've seen ONE bad review of the Fitter. And it wasn't just the kit that was bad, the review was too. I've seen several stellar builds  of it, and one in - progress where the most basic of modelling abilities overcomes any issues. It's not perfect, but it's one of their better models certainly. 

2 hours ago, Dmanton300 said:

I've seen ONE bad review of the Fitter. And it wasn't just the kit that was bad, the review was too. I've seen several stellar builds  of it, and one in - progress where the most basic of modelling abilities overcomes any issues. It's not perfect, but it's one of their better models certainly. 

WORD.

• 5 weeks later...

those are tests shots, for sure, but i really hope that they'll fix the "step"  on the front fuselage part, just behind the IFR light, before going into production... as it will be hard to fix/fill without loosing precious details...

i'm semi-excited by that kit... the subject appeals me... some aspects of the kit looks great... some other...MEHh.... more typical to Kitty Hawk... i'll wait for the reviews...but i am tempted...

5 hours ago, dehowie said:

WORD WORD...

For those who may not know:  according to the Urban dictionary:

A versatile declaration, originating (more or less) in hip-hop culture. 

"Word" has no single meaning, but is used to convey a casual sense of affirmation, acknowledgement, agreement, or to indicate that something has impressed you favorably. 

Its usage among young blacks has been parodied ad nauseam among clueless suburban whites. 

:rolleyes:

Gene K

14 minutes ago, Gene K said:

"Word" has no single meaning, but is used to convey a casual sense of affirmation, acknowledgement, agreement, or to indicate that something has impressed you favorably. 

Its usage among young blacks has been parodied ad nauseam among clueless suburban whites. 

Gene K

Word.

(As a parody to your post since it apparently aggravates you).

5 hours ago, Gene K said:

Gene K

Gene K, it's amazing how one little word upset's you. Perhaps this is the result of breathing in too much glue and solvent's over the years. You sir,need to get a life!

5 hours ago, Gene K said:

Gene K

yep! the lack of culture spread itself like plague... and like in the "idiocracy" movie, the dumbs are the proudest of them all and cheers together their hate of "the other"

...and it's jut because Mr.Prez (the Dear wheeler dealer Leader) didn't retweet other's comment that he didn't use the term  "word" as often as some of you guys do!:monkeydance:

Edited by mingwin
1 hour ago, mingwin said:

yep! the lack of culture spread itself like plague... and like in the "idiocracy" movie, the dumbs are the proudest of them all and cheers together their hate of "the other"

...and it's jut because Mr.Prez (the Dear wheeler dealer Leader) didn't retweet other's comment that he didn't use the term  "word" as often as some of you guys do!:monkeydance:

WORD !

4 hours ago, HomeBe said:

:whistle:

Welcome to the Meng kit!

RIP.jpg

V.P.

Meng's f35 has raised panels too unfortunately so unless the fit issues and sprue gates are just as terrible as their previous ones i wouldnt call kh f35 dead.

• 3 weeks later...