1/32 F-4J navy stencils

Ok Guys,

It's been a LOOOONNNG time since I was on this forum, and quite honestly a long time since I stuck plastic pieces together.  I was wondering if there is any commercially available F-4J Navy stencils/major markings

for the Tamy kit. I have the old edition, and mine fell apart. Yes, I know you can shoot clear over them and try and use them, but I was just curious if anybody out there made a set before I did that to what's left of mine.

JC

Austin, Tx

Hi J.C.

CAM Decals offer this set http://camdecals.com/camprop32-021usnusmcf-4datastencils.aspx

If you are after the full "fresh from the factory" look, complete with panel numbers, etc., Zotz Decals made such a sheet, although it's hard to find now. I'd post a link, but apparently pictures of it are hard to find too.

IsraDecal offer comprehensive Phantom stencils in all three popular scales. They are designed for the F/RF-4E, but could be adapted for a USN bird, especially if it's the panel numbers that you are seeking (the Navy specific markings - jet intake chevrons, etc. - would, of course, have to come from another source).

These sets are very well done: printed in black for topside data, dark gull gray for the bottom, per McAir/USN specs. http://www.isradecal.com/_p/prd1/1457163481/product/rf-4-phantom-stencils-camouflaged-1%3A32-(iaf40)

Check eBay for these (and other) options.

Rich

Edited by RichB63